Change of Name/Address

Change of Name

If you have changed your name, for example through marriage, please inform the surgery. You will be asked to fill in a form and bring proof, i.e. deed poll or marriage certificate. If you do not have this proof, please put this in writing to the surgery.

Change of Address

If you have changed your address please inform the surgery as soon as possible.

You will be asked to fill in a change of address form, these are available at reception and via the link below. Please check with reception that you are still within the surgery catchment area. If you are not you will be asked to register with a new GP closer to your address.

Click here for a change of address form (print off and hand in to reception)